Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quick dinner??















I know. I know. Miracles do happen and I will have a recipe to share every so often.
Alright. This dish was a total experiment and I think it turned out OK(or I was very hungry). It is super quick to make, has a decent amount of vegetables, not overcooked and is yummy.

To make rice, start cooking basmati rice in a cooker and when it is half cooked add a lot of chopped green onions, some lime juice and a couple of pinches of salt.

Chop baby carrots, red potatoes, cauliflower and string beans. Cook for potatoes thoroughly in microwave but half cook everything else in microwave.
Add very little olive oil in a pan, some italian seasoning add the veggies and eggs (optional). Let egg got cooked around the veggies or cook till veggies are hot if you didn't add eggs. Add salt and pepper. Add some paste sauce. (I bought something is Safeway called tomato, herb and parmesan. the fresh type not the bottles ones)
Done!

Just Serve over rice.

1 comment:

  1. So is this italian or indo-chinese? Anyways looks good.Nice to see your contribution

    ReplyDelete